Tuesday 19 May 2015

I went to Jersey!

Firstly, I'm sorry for not posting this month! But from the title of this post you might of guessed why.. 
Yes, I went to Jersey. I went with my boyfriend and his family. We went to the capital which is called St. Helier (Helen - yaaar I know, perfect for me!!) I have never been to Jersey before, but it was bloody brilliant! Don't worry, I'm gunna share some pictures with ya so you won't miss out.. too much. 




Firstly we took the Ferry to Jersey! The reason for this is basically, pretty much because my boyfriend is s**t scared of flying, bless him. However, I do travel better on planes - purely because its quicker! (50 mins from England to Jersey by Plane) whereas it took us nearly 4 and a half hours from England to Jersey! 




We did all sorts of cool stuff when we were there. For example seeing these beauties of animals at the zoo. 






I took so many pictures on the day we went to the zoo, forever had my camera on me! It did loose battery as well, worst thing ever :( 



And of course we had some delicious meals out.. Here's a few foodie things! Hope you aren't hungry..





Random pictures & selfies! 





Instagram - helenmmx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig