Thursday 17 September 2015

My Favourite Things

Hello, Ola, Bonjour, Ahoj..

I wanted to write a post about all my favourite all time beauty/skincare/fragrance bits. This will give you an idea of more about me and what I like. I know I have done posts like 'my top 5' but this is just the one favourite, if I had to pick one favourite it would be...




Makeup:

Base
Primer - Benefit Porefessional

Foundation - No7 Beautifully Matte

Concealer - Collection Lasting Perfection

Bronzer - Soap & Glory Solar Powder

Setting powder - Rimmel Stay Matte

Blusher - MUA blusher - lolly 

Highlighter - MAC Soft & Gentle


Eyes
Mascara - Lancome Grandiose 

Eyeshadow - Urban Decay Naked Palette (original)

Eyeliner - Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer 

Eyelid primer - MAC Painterly Paint Pot


Eyebrows
Pencil - Soap & Glory Archery Pencil

Powder - MAC eyeshadow (Omega)

Brow gel - L'Oreal Brow Artist Plumper


Lips
Lipstick - Rimmel Kate Moss 08

Lipgloss - Avon Ultra Glazewear (Iced Pink)

Lip liner - Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner (063 Eastend Snob)


Skincare:

Micellar Water - Garnier Micellar Water for Sensitive Skin

Makeup Wipes - No7 Beautiful Skin

Cleansing Balm - The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil

Cleanser - Estee Lauder Purifying mask

Toner - The Body Shop Tea Tree Toner

Exfoliator: No7 exfoliator for Normal/Oily skin

Face Mask: Yes to Cucumber Calming Facial Mask

Serum - N07 Pore Minimising Serum

Moisturiser - La Roche Posay - Anti Reddness moisturiser

Body Butter: Soap & Glory Righteous butter

Body Scrub: The Body Shop Virgin Mojito Body Scrub

Fake Tan: Rimmel Sun Shimmer Self Tan Mousse (medium matte)


Fragrance:

Chanel Mademosielle







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig