Friday 10 July 2015

Harry Potter studio tour

Recently it was my birthday, as you know from 'The Body Shop' post. Therefore my boyfriend got me tickets to go to the Harry Potter studio tour in London. I was super excited, although I'm not the biggest Harry Potter fan, but I do enjoy it and think it's fascinating! Here are some pictures from the day. Enjoy!



I hope you enjoyed looking through these pictures, I honestly had the best time! Thank you so much to my wonderful boyfriend for this trip. I would totally recommend anyone going, it really was amazing. Even if you aren't a massive Harry Potter fan, I'm sure you will love it, there's all sorts of entertainment for all age ranges. 

Thanks for reading





SHARE:

1 comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig