Wednesday 30 December 2015

New Years Eve Makeup (drugstore)

Firstly I cannot believe that it's coming up to the end of the year, I really don't know where this year has gone. I have had a really good 2015, and I hope you have too!

I thought I would create a New Years Eve look, which is perfect for if you are going out to a party, chilling for a few drinks with your friends or even chilling on the sofa getting through all the chocolate from Christmas! I will probably be doing the later. All the products that I have used are drugstore, I know we are all short of money after the Christmas period, so I wanted to create a look which is affordable (all products at the end of the post)!

Also, hi if you  are reading in August, this look will be perfect for you too! I just love this look, I think it's just so wearable and versatile. However as much as I love this look I do love going for a really smoky eye and a red lip, but you will just have to wait and see if I do a cheeky post about that too...


Theres a subtle white shimmer across the eyelid, with plenty of mascara and a deep bold lip.




Obviously if you are like me and you are just eating, chilling on the sofa, you might not want a bold lip like this. But not to worry, I have a nude option as well. click here if you want to find out my perfect pinky/nude option! 



Yes, these pictures where taken with me in my onesie, which is exactly what I will be wearing on New years *chuckles to myself*



Products used: 

No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation - Calico

Maybelline The Eraser Eye Concealer - Light

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder 

Soap & Glory Solar Powder Bronzer

Maxfactor Creme Puff Blush - 15 Seductive pink 

No7 eyeshadow - don't know the name, but it's taken from the golden trio palette

Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara (waterproof) 

Soap & Glory Archery brow pen

L'Oreal Brow Artist Plumper

Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipstick - Divine Wine 975


Have an amazing New Year's whatever you may do to celebrate and best wishes for the New Year!











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig