Friday 25 December 2015

New Makeup For Chrimbo

I have been very spoilt for Christmas, my boyfriend, friend and parents got me some new makeup. I did have to hint quite a bit to them for what I wanted. But I am so over the moon with these makeup bits, yes I am a bit of a fanatic when it comes to beauty pieces.
















I think palettes are just lovely gifts to receive and theres so many gorgeous palettes in the beauty world. The three I've received this Christmas are lovely and from amazing brands. The No7 one was from my parents and theres just so many colours, 20 amazing shades. The Mac palette, is very tiny but very cute. I wish it was the normal size for a palette so I could custom it with the shades I've already got from Mac, but we can't complain. The Zoeva palette was from my boyfriend, and I've just seen so many people rave about it. I've never used any Zoeva makeup so I  was just so intrigued. 






You can't have eyeshadows without having some tools to apply them with. These brushes were from my boyfriend and he got them from Zoeva. Again, I have just heard some many good things about Zoeva brushes and they are very affordable. My boyfriend thought I was boring asking for makeup products for my Christmas present, but I love receiving makeup as a gift. So who cares what he thinks, eh ;). 









Whats Christmas without receiving some goodies from Mac?! I just love Mac, all the products I've ever used have just been amazing and such good quality. Most of my favourite beauty products are Mac ones, so doesn't that tell you something!





No7 Eyeshadow Christmas Limited Edition Palette 

MAC Amber 9x Eyeshadow Palette 

Zoeva Coco Blends Palette 

Zoeva 237  Detailer Brush

Zoeva 317 Wing Liner Brush 

Zoeva Small stippling Brush

Zoeva Blending Brush 

MAC Lipstick - Impassioned

MAC Paint Pot - Soft Orche 

I hope you all have an amazing Christmas, enjoy your day and spend it with your lovely families. Christmas isn't all about presents, remember that. But do stuff yourself with as much turkey and pigs in blankets as possible!

Love ya








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig