Monday 24 April 2017

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY

LET ME TAKE YOU BACK TO WHERE IT ALL STARTED...

On the 22nd of April 2015, 'Helen Marie' was born. Obviously I am not 2 years old, because that is my name. But you know what I mean guys... My blog is 2 years old and it's my little place on the internet where I get to share with you little things I love, the things which are going on in my life, the outfits and clothes I like to wear... Literally anything to do with my life. So I thought I would share with you 5 of my favourite blog posts which I have written over the last 2 years, and that are published on here. I have never actually hidden a post I have written, purely because even though the pictures might be rubbish, or I'm talking a load of crap or its just a complete waste of time, its what I was thinking about at the time and its what was going on in my life then. The posts which are my favourite are my favourite for different reasons, it might of been the time of my life, or the subject or just for the fact I'm proud of what I created.

1. GINGERBREAD MUFFINS
The reason I really like this blog post is just because it was my first ever baking post. I know I haven't really done many of them, but I did really enjoy creating this one and it was a very 'follow along' because I was creating my muffins and photographing them at the same time. I just am quite proud of this post, because it did take quite a bit of time creating it and I did get something tasty at the end!



2. MY TOP 5 LIPSTICKS
This was only my second post that I wrote and created, but I remember making it so well, it only seems like yesterday I was lining all my lipsticks up and trying to get an 'arty' shot which I am still crazzzzy bad at. This post does still get quite a few views now, even though it is nearly 2 years old... haha.


3. MY AUTUMNAL SHADE: RIMMEL 107
I'm not too sure why I like this post so much, because it's so simple and that probably why I do like it so much. I'm not rambling on, theres a few pictures and it just shows my lipstick well. I like the pictures in it too, my dad helped me a lot with this post and it is one I like a lot.


4. ALL THINGS HAIR: MY HAIR HISTORY
I don't think I could do this post and not include this. It took me such a long time to make, going through all the pictures, remembering what my hair was like when, it was a loooong process but was totally worth it as I do believe this is my most viewed post ever!


5. A WINTER WEEKEND
This is my most recent post which I am including. It was basically an outfit post and it was on a weekend where I just chilled with my family and did family things. I really enjoyed the day, and its great that I have documented it. Also, thanks dad... for the photos (another reason why I like the post so much)!



I know this is a very different post for me to create, but it was nice going back and seeing how far I have come. I never created this blog for it to become anything big, and it's not big at all, it's just my little place where I share bits and bobs. Thank you for anyone who has commented or followed to me on bloglovin I really do appreciate it and heres to a few more years... *fingers crossed*







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig