Monday 2 May 2016

April Favourites 2016

Before getting the products together for this post, I thought I haven't really got anything I've been loving this month, however I don't know what I was thinking about because I've got quite a bit to share...

Topshop duck egg blue Raincoat (I'm sorry I couldn't find the colour of mine, so heres the white/yellow/orange ones topshop)
As soon as I saw this on the website, I had to get it. It's such a lovely coat for the April weather, for the April showers, but also it's such a lovely colour for spring. I kept telling my family that 'its my spring coat'. I haven't seen anything like this before either, so I had to pick it up and I honestly am in love.



Biore Cleanser
This month has been a horrible month for my skin, its getting into that seasonal change where my skin just freaks out. As it's getting slightly warmer (SLIGHTLY) my skin has decided to get all spotty and breakout. So I resorted back to my trusty Biore Cleanser, this is a charcoal cleanser, with little beads in, which helps to get really deep into your pores and just feels amazing. My skin always feels so much cleaner after I use this, and it's just been a must for this month.


Rimmel blusher - Santa Rose
Without even noticing this month, I have been reaching for this blusher most days, pretty much if you have seen me, this is what has been on my cheeks. The reason I love this blusher is because its so easy, it goes with everything, any eye or lip look. Its natural, but still gives you some sheen on the cheeks. It's a gorgeous nude/coral shade, and I absolutely love it. Plus its affordable!!




Fake tan
I'm just going to title this little section 'fake tan' because I have been obsessed with looking bronzed and a little bit more tanned. I have tired some new ones, and also gone back to a very old favourite. I think I may be doing a whole blog post on my fake tans and how I apply them. But the ones I have been using is the St. Tropez In the shower tan as just a very slight gradual tan, and I have now finished a bottle of this, this month!! Also, I've been loving the No7 Perfectly Bronzed Instant tan (medium/dark) and I have really been loving this one, for a slight tan, which lasts a few days, but it's nothing crazy! I think this tan is amazing for everyday and for people who aren't wanting to look orange and crazy! Lastly is a very old favourite, St. Mortiz tanning moose, I used to be obsessed with this in my early teens, and I used to plaster it on, then when I left school I just couldn't be bothered to be quite frank. But I repurchased it this month, and I forgot how much of a good tan it is, I got the shade medium, and oh my goodness, its quite dark! I put it on before I go to bed, and then sleep in it and wash it off in the morning. It does stain the bed sheets, but it's worth it, the tan lasted on me for just over a week, and I really love it!


Master Chef
I think Master Chef is only available in the UK. So if you don't have a clue what it is, its basically a TV programme on BBC 1 at about 8pm, and theres loads of contestants and they do different challenges for cooking. I just find it so entertaining, and I get so hungry after watching it. But it's coming up to the final on Monday, I believe... so excited. (I really like Billy & Jane).

I hope you enjoyed reading my favourites for April 2016. We are now in May, which means bank holidays, May fair, candyfloss, holidays, and day trips to the beach... EEEEEKKK excited! Have a lovely month & day!








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig