Monday 13 June 2016

Some Special Days Away

Me and my boyfriend, have been together 3 years on the 29th of May, so we decided to take the week off work and go somewhere and spend some quality time together. Obviously in this day and age it is hard to find time to spend together. So every month we do go for a meal or the cinema or do something special, even if its pizza takeout and netflix, it's our time together. So we decided to book a few days away, in a city near where we live.


Whilst we were away, we did a lot of shopping and ate a lot of food. We went to places such as; Bills for breakfast, Yo Sushi, Nandos, Wagamamas, ordered a Papa Johns and Krispy Kreme! I am now sat on my bed, not wanting to eat a single thing!

my snapchat; masseyhelen5

On the morning of our anniversary Kirk got flowers delivered to the room, which really did surprise me! I wasn't expecting it at all. I love receiving flowers, I think they are super pretty and so thoughtful.




We also went to the beach, on the day of the 3 years. We visited Barry Island, which is where the TV show, Gavin & Stacey is filmed. I love Barry Island, so much to do and we were blessed with gorgeous weather! Fish and chips went down nicely on the beach!



We were a little bit naughty too, we went to a bar one night too, ordered some cocktails and got a little bit merry. Who says you can't have a little bit of fun whilst you are away?



I don't often do posts like this, but I needed to share this because it was the most amazing weekend. The 29th of May this year was the best day I've had so far this year! (Bold claim, but it's so true). Amazing weather, company, food and just a fabulous time!







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig