Monday 20 June 2016

St Tropez Express Tan: Review

I have tried a lot of fake tans in my life, and I discovered this one in May, it was mentioned in my May Favourites. Lots of my friends, family and the internet world have been raving about this tan for ages. So I finally took the plunge and bought it. It is a bit pricey for a fake tan, retailing at £33. However, St. Tropez is a very good and well known brand. You get 200ml for £33, and this will last me a long time! I get the moose, but I think it comes in a lotion as well.



The reason I love this tan, is because you don't have to sleep in it. I hate sleeping in fake tan, getting sticky and making all the white sheets, orange!

Application:

You apply a guide colour, and then leave it on for 1, 2 or 3 hours. Depending on the desired colour you want. I just a tanning mitt to apply.

1 hour - will give you a light tan, you might want this if you have just come back off holiday and your tan is fading a little bit. 1 hour gives a light, natural tan, great if you aren't used to wearing tan.

2 hours - medium tan. Which is the one I go for (maybe 2 and a half hours). But this gives a gorgeous golden colour, lasts at least a week.

3 hours - dark tan. I have never done the full 3 hours, but just under and 2 and a half. But if you love a deep tan, then leave the guide colour on for 3 hours.

Once your desired time is up, you wash off the guide colour. When the guide colour is washed off, you will have a light colour and your tan then activates and develops into either (light, medium, dark) over 8 hours.

The main reason that I love this tan is because there is no fuss, you don't have to sleep in the tan and at the end of the day you can be tanned within 1 hour! Fabulous!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig