Monday 6 March 2017

February Favourites 2017

Not going to lie, but February has just been a bit of a rubbish month. I haven't really done anything, but I think everyone has a month like this in their life. February in general just is a bit boring and a bit down, because no one has any money, its cold outside, and the majority of people like me, have just been trying to get over a horrible cough/cold all month. Sorry to bring a downer to the month, but unfortunately thats how it's been *insert sad face*. However there has been a few products and bits and bobs I wanted to speak about.




Garnier Micellar Gel Wash - I can't actually explain to you, how much I love this product. I loved the original micellar water, which you put onto a cotton pad to then remove your makeup. But this gel wash, is on another level. Its great for someone who actually likes the feeling of washing their face, which is me down to a T. It's so effective, so easy to remove I couldn't actually believe it when I was using it. But I have been loving this to remove all my makeup, even my eye makeup! A MUST TRY.

The Body Shop Tea Tree Daily Solution - Me and my mum went for a little shopping trip this month, which was one of my favourite days of the month! We poked our heads into The Body Shop and I found this little beauty. Its basically a serum/treatment type product. You apply it after you've cleansed, before moisturiser. It's really cleared my skin up and prevented any further break outs. I don't know about you, but when I went a cold I just break out, whereas with using this, I haven't. 

ASOS - I have been frickin' lovin' Asos this month, my bank account hasn't, but thats another story. Theres just so many great things on there, and I love the way its just super easy to access lots of different shops on one site. I also have paid £9.95 for next day delivery for the year. That's totally worth it as well, if you are shopping on there a lot! I have got my money out of it... OOPS.

Lush Catastrophe Cosmetic Face mask - If I'm honest every Lush face mask I've ever used has been great for my skin, none of them  have broken me out or caused any irritation to my skin. I love that they are all made with fresh, natural ingredients. Catastrophe Cosmetic is made with blueberries, so its really calming and moisturising on the skin. It's just great for your skin if you are having a bad break out, or it's looking a bit dull basically when it's not living up to its full potential, pop this mask on and it works a treat. When I went to Lush they had actually ran out of this product, looks like I'm not the only person who loves this stuff! So thats why in the picture theres a tiny sample size. *insert sad face* 

L'Oreal Detox Facial Wash - Another skin care product? I haven't really been wearing makeup many days this month, and when I have its just the same products I love. This detox facial wash, its lovely. Do you ever feel like your skin has just got an almost greasy layer over it? Well this is perfect for that, it just gets into all the pores and cleans them out, my skin always feels so clean after, but not stripped. It doesn't break me out either, which I was actually expecting it to, because it's a 'detox wash' which I thought it would grab all the impurities, but it doesn't it just cleans so lovely. 

James Arthur - My mum actually got me his new album 'back from the edge' for Christmas, ever since I put it into my car, I've been obsessed. Theres not one song I don't like, they are all amazing. However, some favourites are; 'Can I be Him, Let Me Love the Lonely and Finally'. Such a great album!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig