Tuesday 28 March 2017

NEW Paco Rabanne Olympea Intense EDP

I don't normally write a complete review on a fragrance, but I feel like I need to with this one. As soon as I smelt the New Paco Rabanne Olympea Intense EDP I just thought 'OH MY GOODNESS, THIS SMELLS AMAZING' so I just had to share it with you. I really wish there was smellivision because I'm sure you would love it too. For me, I did like the original Olympea, but I LOVE the NEW one.

Paco Rabanne Olympea Intense is such more bolder, sexier and just a much more intense fragrance. I love the scent, however when I actually spray it onto my skin, I cannot smell it, but other people can. This does actually mean that it suits your skin, which I think is really cool. Fragrance is so special, because it does change on everyones skin, it warms to your skin and your PH changes the scent. When I first sprayed this onto my skin, I had 5 people ask me what it was, and for me, this doesn't happen. People just don't ask what I'm wearing, so I was very shocked that people were actually complimenting me.


Woody, Oriental Fragrance
Ingredients: 


Salty Vanilla, Amber Accord, Orange blossom white pepper, cedarwood, white amber and grapefruit flower. 
You get that burst of salty vanilla, which gives it that sweetness, whilst the orange blossom and white pepper give it that edginess and then you have the white amber and cedarwood which give it that warm deeper base. 

The fragrance comes in 3 different sizes.      


30ml - £46
50ml - £62
80ml - £80


If you loved the original Olympea, then you have to go into store and smell this one. I just love that it lasts longer, not because it's more concentrated, it is still an Eau De Parfum, but its more of an intense scent and I've been getting a lot of compliments with wearing it. I think its a gorgeous spring/summer fragrance too, I think thats the sweetness from the salty vanilla. I'm a massive fan of sweet scents, that are also woody, so this one really made for me, haha.






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig