Monday 20 March 2017

A Week In Lipsticks

Today I wanted to share with you my past week in lipsticks. Lipstick for me, brings a look together and makes my face look alive. Its also the product which I experiment with the most, my base and eyes normally stay pretty much the same, but I do tend to change my lipstick up quite a lot. It also gives you an idea of the colours I've been wearing on my lips at the moment.


Monday
Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector 05 - On a Monday, I don't really want anything on my lips. I didn't really wear that much makeup on Monday as I was just chilling, catching up on things and then I did a workout in the evening. So I didn't want anything to heavy on my lips, just something that gives them a gorgeous natrual glow. 

Tuesday
Mac Mehr - This is probably my most worn Mac lipstick, I just love the shade, its that 'Kylie' lipstick in my eyes, that browny/pink. Again, Tuesday I didn't have much on apart from I went to get my eyelashes and brows done and I popped into town for some shopping. So I did want a little bit of colour on my lips, but nothing to over powering.

Wednesday
No7 High Shine Lip Crayon in delicate pink - 'On Wednesdays we wear Pink!' I wore this shade a lot last spring, because it really is that perfect spring pink colour. Its very shiny, almost glossy, so it very moisturising, but does need applying every 2 hours I would say. But it really is that spring pink colour.

Thursday
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm - I have been loving this nude shade for a while now, I did quite a lot of eye makeup on this day, so I wanted something quite minimal on my lips. I love the formula of these lip creams, they are not drying at all, but do have quite good staying power.

Friday
Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipsticks in 45 - This is a beautiful pinky/nude shade. Rimmel have amazing lipsticks with really great colour choices. I find they last quite a long time, even though they are not matte at all. This shade just gives a gorgeous sheen to the lips, without being too much. 

Saturday
Mac Liptensity in Doe - I love this lipstick so much! It's a new lipstick range by Mac, its very moisturising on the lips and has amazing colour pay off. Literally one swipe of this lipstick will do you for the day. Doe is a very neutral, browny/peachy lipstick, if that makes sense. Its quite similar to NYX Stockholm. 

Sunday
No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick in Soft Cherry - On Sundays I did actually make quite a lot of effort with my makeup, I went out for a meal and a had a day out with my boyfriend. Soft cherry is a reddy/pink shade. I think its great if you feel very conscious when you wear a red lipstick, it's a lot softer than red, so I think it's a great colour to have in my collection. 







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig