Wednesday 3 June 2015

Fashion - New Look

It's June, it's summertime, it's holiday season, it's CLOTHES SHOPPING TIME! Soooo Lately, I have been loving New Look, I think it is blimmin' fantastic! I normally always pop into Topshop and want everything, and I probably still do.. but I just haven't been bothered to go in, I haven't needed to. I have just been loving the bits in New Look. If you haven't been into New Look for a while, go in, its great!!!

"Cute stripe tee"
This was the cheapest item that I picked up, I got this one in the sale. There was only a size 12 when I was on the website, but I don't mind it being a bit baggy for me. This is pretty much a bog standard top, its longer than a crop top, however its still perfect for highwaisted items. It's pink with grey stripes. It's that nice stretchy material that is nice for summer because it's quite a cool material. 
**SALE** was £6.99 down to £3.00

 "Bar back cami"
I picked these two up because I did have a white one I got a while ago and I loved it, wore it all the time and was just soooo comfy and easy to pair with items. So I got two more, one black and the other purple. There's so many colours to pick from with these. Also, there was an offer online, 2 for £8.00 or one was £5.99, so obviously I got 2. They are basically strappy vest tops, I always want items like this for summer because they are just so easy to throw on and they are comfy. They are V-Neck and do actually come down quite low, but you aren't showing all your boobies, don't worry. 
rrp: £5.99 each or 2 for £8.00

"Aztec floral joggers"
 This was the purchase I was most excited about to arrive. Just because they are wacky and out there for me. I just wouldn't picture myself wearing these. However I have been looking for something like this for a while, just to wear on plane journeys or just travelling in general. I've only tired these on, I haven't worn them properly, but they are so comfy and just perfect for summer. They are that cool material again, perfect for summer. These appealed to me as well, because I hate my legs, and wearing jeans in the summer months isn't always the best so these are a great alternative that you can get away with. They have a stretchy waist band as well, also these were in the petite section which if I'm quite honest I didn't know they had. But because I'm so short it's always hard finding trousers to fit me, but these are perfect. If you are like me though, I would recommend "try before you buy" however I didn't.. rebel.
£17.99

"Bardot camel"
The reason I got this purchase was because I've wanted an off the shoulder top for a while, I'm just not too sure about the colour of this one. However I think it's growing on me. It's just I don't own anything this camel colour. This one was in the sale as well from £9.99 to £5.00
**SALE**rrp: £5.00

 "Floral top"
This is defiantly a purchase I didn't need to make, I have too many things floral. I just love floral things, anything with a cute flower pattern on, I'm there. I'm a sucker for floral, and this one just made me buy her. Yes, its a female, I've decided. I know I'm going to wear this one lots, it's just a must have for summer. The back of this one is buttoned up with a lacey edge around the top, which is just so cute and pretty.
rrp: £12.99

"Fringe border kimono"

This is gorgeous, perfect for summer just an absolute must have! It's a cardigan/kimono, it's lace so it has cut out bits in, I can just see me wear the living day out of this, I'm never going to get out of it! I just want to throw on some highwaisted shorts a white top and this cardigan with some vans - outfit for the summer right there.. It's gorgeous, and if you are looking for a cardigan, have a look at this one. I originally saw this cardigan on a manikin in the outside window of my local New Look store, I asked inside about it and they had all sold out :( so I got the code, and ordered it online along with all this other stuff.. haha. 
rpp: £19.99

"Real Leather black loafers" 
I got these for work and because they are cute and pretty. I just absolutely love them, they are real leather which is a bonus and always good! They did these in a tan colour as well as black. But I got black because of work, I will wear them out and about as well, not just to boring work. 
rrp: £24.99

So that's all the bits I picked up recently in New Look, comment below your favourtie item that I purchased. Thanks for reading, hope you are having a fantastic day :) 





SHARE:

1 comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig