Tuesday 19 April 2016

Morning Skincare Routine

heyyyy my little fuzzy bunnies! I thought I would chat skincare today, I am no where near a skincare expert. I don't use loads and loads of products, because I feel like if you use lots on your skin it just gets complicated and your skin will get confused. For the record my skin type is Normal/Combination. I get some dry bits around my cheeks, but throughout my t-zone I am quite oily.

But I thought this would be a perfect time to do a skincare routine, because I like to change my skincare seasonally because my skin gets used to products and tends to break out when the weather changes. Also, its now officially SPRING!


Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and muslin cloth

I absolutely love this cleanser, it leaves the skin so soft and its just so perfect to use in the mornings. It has eucalyptus in so it makes you feel so awake and just makes your airways more open (does that make sense) - it's great if you have a cold. I use it in the morning as well because its great for just getting rid of any dirt from the night or even some makeup from the night before.


Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Cleanser

I then go in with another cleanser, just to make sure my skin is super clean. I have been using this cleanser for a year also now, it leaves your skin with that squeaky clean feeling, which at first I didn't really like, but it's quite nice after a while and I have got used to it. It doesn't break my skin out, and it just does the job of cleaning my skin.


La Roche-Posay Serozinc

This is an anti-blemish toner. Which is amazing for drying out and getting rid of spots. This is my most recent addition to my skincare routine, but its one I feel will stay for a while. I really have been impressed using this, and it's such a refreshing mist which you apply on your face, wait a few seconds for it to sink in, and its done - so easy and works!


Lancome visionaire serum

This is quiet a new edition to my skincare routine, before using this I used to use Estee Lauder Clear Difference Serum which is amazing, but my skin just isn't that spotty anymore, I only get a few blemishes around the time of the month (TMI). I have rambled on about how amazing this Lancome serum is in my March Favourites, but it is honestly amazing for minimising pores and you have got the anti ageing in there too.


Clinique turnaround daytime - rosy glow

This is a lovely moisturiser and I believe moisturiser is the most important aspect to skincare, your skin needs moisturiser even if its oily or dry or whatever your skin type is. This moisturiser comes in two shades, rosy glow or golden glow. It gives you a lovely natural glow, so if you aren't wearing makeup you won't look dull, but its amazing for makeup application on top, because it gives you that 'lit from within look'


Estee Lauder advanced eye repair

Eye cream is something I do struggle with because my eyes get so dry, on the lids and around them. This is the only product that sorts them out. But I don't apply it every day, its normally every other day. Apart from if my skin is going through that very dry period where it does go dry all around the eyes.


Vaseline

I just apply vaseline on my lips, to make them soft and hydrated for when I apply lipstick at the end of the makeup application.


I hope you enjoyed seeing what my skincare routine is like. Obviously it depends on how my skin is behaving to see what products I use. But I have been sticking to this routine for quite a while now, and I really like it. Thanks so much for reading!







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig