Tuesday 5 April 2016

Products I've Used Up: Number 2

I really liked writing the last one of these, basically when I use a product up, I keep it and then write about it and also give you a mini review on it. I do like to use products up wether I like them or not, because I like to try them fully out and plus I don't want to waste my money!



Tresemme Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray

This is my favourite heat protection spray, it makes your hair so soft and smooth as well as protecting it from the heat, PERFECT. It's got that classic Tresemme smell, there is also a corresponding shampoo and conditioner, which I have got because I love this heat protection so much. But I would say if you are gunna get one of them, the heat protection spray is the way to go!


No7 Stay Perfect Lipstick - Loganberry

You would of seen this lipstick in one of my first posts, which is very embarrassing so please don't go back through them all, haha. I will just ramble on here about this colour... its the most perfect berry shade, its matte, it lasts all day, and I really do mean all day, the formula is insane and one of my favourite types of lipsticks. It is also quite rare that I do finish a lipstick, because I've got so many and there are just so many amazing colours in the world, but I did have to repurchase this shade when it ran out, and I am half way through my new one, so I think that tells you something...


Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder

I was honestly obsessed with this stuff because it's the perfect shade if you are on the paler side. I've just checked the shade, and I've got translucent, but I do think it adds coverage and some colour thats why I think its good for fair skin. The packaging is very good for travelling and its got a mirror.


Avon Advanced Techniques Daily Shine Hair Serum

This is a product which I use every time I wash my hair, I just put it in the mid-end lengths of my hair, and it adds shine and makes my hair feel smooth. Its great if your hair is dry and damaged, it just makes it feel so much better.


Aussie Shower Smoothie Body Wash

In this case, I think this is 'leave worst until last' I just really didn't see the point in this. I didn't feel clean when I used it, it's one of those nice scented shower gels that doesn't do anything. Its supposed to make the skin smooth, hence the name 'shower smoothie' but for me it just did nothing. The packaging is nice and yes it does smell nice. But also it's like £5 for a shower gel from the drugstore, I just wasn't impressed and wouldn't repurchase.


Hopefully this helps you, if you were thinking about trying any of these products. I normally do like most things that I purchase because before buying I do normally research it a lot and read posts and articles just like this one!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig