Wednesday 20 July 2016

Banana & Almond Smoothie

I find being healthy extremely hard, especially these days it's so much easier to just jump in the car and go and get a McDonalds, or even order a delivery, and it gets delivered straight to your door! You barley even have to move then. Anywho, I'm not saying I don't do those things, I do, I love a chicken tikka masala. But for breakfast I really do try to be healthy, and I find it the easiest thing to start with. Especially because its the first thing I do in the morning, and it somehow makes me feel better throughout the rest of the day, and I am less likely to order a takeaway for dinner then, I don't know, I think thats just me.

I often make smoothies in the morning, and I am going to share my favourite one that I have developed recently. This smoothie is so easy to make, it takes as much time to makes this as it does to stick two pieces of bread in the toaster and slap some butter on.

You will need:
1 frozen banana 
1 tablespoon of almond butter
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tablespoon of honey






I use my nutribullet to wiz all the ingredients together, theres not really a particular order I put the ingredients in. However, I do tend to add any liquids first, otherwise my almond butter and honey stick to the bottom. If this does happen anyway, just get a spoon and stir them all together.


With the bananas, I tend to cut and freeze the bananas the day before. If I forget then a normal banana and some ice does the job too.

When you have your mixutre, it will be a slightly yellow boring colour, but you can even put a cute little straw in when you finish! Just to make it look a bit prettier... GOOD LUCK!








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig