Sunday 31 July 2016

Charlotte Tilbury Haul

As you may or may not know, but it was my birthday two/three weeks ago now OH my time flies! Anywho, I basically asked for a few of Charlotte Tilbury's makeup products. I have never used any of her makeup before but I've always seen it being raved about. So I was supper excited to open these on the morning of my birthday and I'm going to share them with you too, couldn't have you feeling left out, could we?


Colour Chameleon in Amber Haze
This product is actually the reason why this order happened, I asked my mum to buy it for my birthday because lots of people always rave about these, so I researched what colour I would like (on the website there is different ones for certain eye colours) even though I actually didn't really listen to that, rebel!! But my mum was ordering it for me and you had to spend a certain amount for free delivery, so thats when all this happened...


Luxury Palette in Golden Goddess
I didn't think I would love this palette as much as I do, but I love the palest shade, I use it pretty much everyday now as just a sweep of colour over the eyelid. I use the more smokey shades when I am going out for the evening or I'm just feeling super wild in the day time!


Hot Lips in Hot Emily
The lipstick was the hardest decision for me because I was thinking well I have soooo many lipsticks I don't really need another one at all. But I was thinking I wanted a very summery shade, and I did want a coral shade, and Hot Emily is the one I went for. I did actually wear this on my birthday... and obviously took a selfie with my balloon, so enjoy that (oh dear). But the lipstick stayed on all day, even through my birthday meal in the evening, this particular shade isn't matte but there are different finishes within the range I will leave a link to the website at the end of the post so you can go into your overdrafts!


Lip Cheat in Pillowtalk
I couldn't not get this lip liner, everyone raves about it, and I agree its stunning and amazing for every day, keeps your lipstick on longer or if I'm honest I like wearing it on its own. It is very similar to Rimmel's lip liner in eastend snob, so I would get that one just to save a bit of dollar!


Charlotte Tilbury is a brand which I find so interesting because its fun but so classy. The packaging of every product is just beautiful, and literally with every product I just didn't want to throw away the outer packaging because its just absolutely stunning. I did only get 4 products, but it's a luxury brand, therefore it does have a price tag. But I would completely recommend the eyeshadow palette, I always seem to reach for it and the new Hot Lips collection looks insane! here you go; http://www.charlottetilbury.com/uk/ have a nose on there!!









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig