Thursday 15 September 2016

Weekend In Bath: Mums Birthday

On the 22nd of August, it was my mums birthday, so we (my mum, my dad and me) all decided to take a trip to Bath, as it's always been a city in which we wanted to visit. We always go to Bristol, but just have never made the trip to Bath. Until now...

I had a really amazing time, explored the Roman Baths, went for meals, shopping, saw the Royal Crescent and went into Number 1 Royal Crescent. It was just a really enjoyable few days, and I would totally go back! I've just got a few pictures in which I thought I would share...








































Seriously didn't realise how many pictures I had, but I hope you enjoyed looking at those. if you even got to read this... Hope you didn't get too bored! 






 ♥
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig