Sunday 18 December 2016

From Me, To You... BLOGMAS

This year, I thought it would fun and exciting to give something back to you for reading every post and supporting me this year. I have basically decided to give myself a lot of work and to give you a post every day leading up to Christmas. Starting from tomorrow for you. Today is Sunday the 18th of December, and this is officially the last Sunday before the magical day!

I don't want to spoil the surprise for you, but each post is going to be different, so hopefully there will be something for all of you. The ones, that don't just love beauty. There will be lifestyle, baking, and all things fun!

See you tomorrow for the start of 'blogmas' for a week.. anyway. They will be up every day from tomorrow 19th December until the 24th of December at 6pm UK time. So be there, or be square...




I HOPE YOU ENJOY! 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig