Wednesday 21 September 2016

Beauty Bay Haul

This is the first time that I have ordered off Beauty Bay. However, I know my boyfriend has ordered some presents for me from there, because I may of hinted quite a bit, haha. I ordered the products yesterday evening, and they arrived today! I'm not sure what time they came today, as I was out, but I came home at 4:30, and there was a little package waiting for me! How exciting.


The reason why this purchase happened was because, there was a few different products which I have been wanting for a while, and I really wanted some more new shinny makeup brushes, so I went to Beauty Bay because they stock Morphe. There are quite a lot of products here because, you had to spend £60 to get next day delivery and a free gift. So it seemed right to do this because, there are brands on there which the UK just don't stock and aren't easy to get (that I know of - let me know if different). I haven't tried any of these products, literally just some swatches on my hand, so I can't give a very good review on them, but these are the products I purchased from Beauty Bay. 



I have wanted the Louise Young LY34 brush for ages, it just looks so gorgeous and looks like it blends foundation is so quick, because it is huge! I normally use the Real Techniques Complexion Sponge to blend my foundation in and I used to use the Real Techniques buffing brush before that. So I am excited to try this brush!



This concealer I always see Carli Bybel use and it always looks amazing on her. She uses the concealer as her nose contour. I got one colour for contour and then one for my under eye highlight. I got the shade 'fawn' for my contour, which seems like a really good colour for me. I didn't want it too dark, Carli is a lot more tanned than me, so I tried to just go a few shades lighter than her. The shade I got in the concealer for under my eyes, is porcelain. However, I think this shade is gunna be way to light for me and its quite pink toned. I wish I went for a shade up. But because I can't swatch them, because it's online, that can't really be helped *sad face*. 


I got the Vita Liberata Self tanning gradual lotion as my free gift for spending over £60. Which I think is really cool, its a good size for travelling too (50ml). You get to chose what gift you get too.


The pigmentation of these eyeshadows is amazing, so pretty and sparkly! 




Louise Young LY34 Brush
Morphe B70 
Morphe MB26
Morphe M430
Morphe Individual Eye lashes - Flare Long Black
Morphe Angled Brush
L.A Girl Endless Lipliner (Berries)
L.A Girl Pro Conceal Concealer (Porcelain)
L.A Girl Pro Concealer (Fawn)
L.A Girl 10 Color Eye Palette (Afterhours)
Wet Brush Pro
Vita Liberata Self Tanning Lotion






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig