Wednesday 16 November 2016

October Favourites 2016

Welcome to another monthly favourites! I love writing these posts because I just love looking back on the month, seeing what I have done and all the products I've been loving!


Clinique Chubby Stick in 02 whole lotta honey
I have been meaning to tell you about this product for a while, but I keep forgetting to put it in my favourites or another post. But this is basically a very moisturising lip crayon. Its the most gorgeous colour, goes with any makeup look, a very natural colour. Slightly browny shade (very on trade at the moment). Its very balmy and just beautiful to apply. I use this literally everyday, because in the morning I can never decide on a lipstick. I throw this colour on, then when I've arrived at work I will probably change to a more pigmented lipstick, so it lasts.

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita
I haven't worn this an awful lot this month, if I'm completely honest. But I did a little shop on Debenhams my last post and I did fall in love with this shade, its a very similar shade to the Clinique Lip balm, a very on trend shade. The lipstick lasts for hours and hours, normally I have a lipstick in my bag to reapply, but I forgot to put this one in one day, and I actually didn't need to re-apply anyway, the staying power is amazing. I love the wand on this too, its very long so its quite easy to apply. My only downfall on this, is it takes me a while to apply the lipstick, to make it perfect, especially around my cupids bow. 

Loreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara, Feline
I love mascaras which have a curved wand, so it really curles my lashes because mine are very stubborn and straight. The brush is the thing that sold this mascara to me. It creates a lot of length and separation which is what I love. There is some volume, but not crazy volume. Its just a gorgeous mascara for a curl that is very natural.


Kat Von D Lolita (left) & Clinique Chubby 02 (right)


Zoeva Cocoa Blends Eyeshadow Palette
I apologise for mentioning this palette again, but Oh My I love it, so much! I reach for this daily. I wasn't planing on mentioning this palette this month, but I was like 'what have I been using on my eyes this month' and it was this. Normally I use 'bitter start' and 'sweeter end' as you can see, I've hit pan, haha. But this month I have been using the 3 shades underneath them, 'pure ganache' 'substitute for love' and 'freshly toasted' for the most amazing autumnal eye. AND, for my halloween makeup I used this palette so much, 'freshly toasted' was just the stand out shade, and the black shade in the palette 'beans are white' to create the contoured halloween makeup!


Estee Lauder Clear Difference Serum
This product is one I have used for a while now, but its amazing. If you suffer from blemish prone skin, then I would defiantly recommend investing in this. You just use it as a normal serum, so underneath your moisturiser. Its got a pump, so its easy to apply, I just use one pump in the morning and then another at night. It just clears up my skin and prevents blemishes. This month has been a spotty month, because the weather has changed so much and my skin just freaks OUT. But this has seriously been a life saver! I have a 50ml bottle, it is a pricey product, but totally worth it in my opinion. 


Elegant Touch False Nails, totally bare
I have really been loving applying false nails this month. I'm normally super scared to apply them, and I would just prefer to go to a salon. But they honestly last about a week, and they are around £5. Where as if I went to a salon, they will last me around 3 weeks, and they are getting on for £30. So its just been a no brainer for me this month. They don't take me long to apply, and I can paint these ones any colour I wish, because they are bare. The elegant touch nails come with glue, and have all different sizes in them. For me, I do run out of the smaller nails first, which is annoying, but what can be done, haha. 



Candles
I have been loving candles this month, every evening I light them all around the house and make the house all cosy and smelling insane. I don't have a particular candle which I have been loving, but I have been lighting my Yankee Candle - Snowflake cookie candle and I have discovered these cute little candles from Boots, super cheap and on 3 for 2!! Christmas pudding and Apple Crumble, amazing smells and I just love candles!







 ♥
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig