Friday 19 February 2016

Products I've Used Up #1

I am one of those people that doesn't like throwing anything away, and I've really gone over board this time, because I am actually keeping empty products that should really be in the bin! I thought it would be interesting to show you some of the empty products that I have used up in the last few months, and tell you my thoughts on if I liked the product and if I would repurchase it.



Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstruction (deep conditioner) 
I have had this before and I love it so much! If your hair is damaged, you use a lot of heat on it or even if you want it to have a little pick me up, then this is great. It's basically a conditioner which you apply to wet hair for 3 minutes, you can leave it on for less if you like. But it's super easy, it smells amazing and I would 100% buy it again.



Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water (sensitive skin) 

This Product is heaven for a lazy gal, it's basically a makeup remover which is so gentle to the skin. I use it as my first cleanse, so I use it to take the majority of my makeup off before I used my Estee Lauder Perfectly clean cleanser. This is the larger bottle which is 400ml, and it lasts for ages! I already have got another one of these, so would defiantly repurchase.



Boujous Volume 1 Seconde Mascara 
Before this mascara, I had never tried a mascara from Boujous. I love their foundations especially the healthy mix serum, that is gorgeous. However, this mascara didn't really 'wow me' the brush is a plastic brush, that is quite big really. I found it did give volume, but nothing amazing. I don't really understand the '1 second' thing either, I just wouldn't really recommend this product and I wouldn't buy it again. A mascara which I love is the Maybelline Lash Sensational. 





The Body Shop Indian Night Jasmine Shower Gel 
Oh my goodness this smells incredible, its my favourite scent from The Body Shop. It's a very warm, kind of woody scent. I own the fragrance mist also so to build the scent up I used the shower gel along with the mist. I just love this scent so much, go go go and smell it!



Rimmel London Exaggerate Lip Liner - Eastend Snob 063
I actually have used up three of these lip liners, so I'm sure that tells you I love this colour, the formula and they are affordable too. Just perfect, its the most amazing pinky nude shade. I mostly use this lip liner all over my lips with a bit of lip balm, it looks lovely and I'm obsessed. It's an automatic lip liner, so no need to sharpen, which I love because it's so much easier. Of course I would repurchase this liner, its incredible and I can't not have one in my makeup bag!



I hope you have enjoyed this blog post, and seeing what I have been using up! Let me know of some products you have been using up.






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig