Friday 11 March 2016

February Favourites

I just need to take a moment, one moment, because we are in MARCH?! MARCH.

I will give you chance to shut your mouth... however, February has been an ok month, not much to report on really. I've just been working my but off, to try and get myself back financially from the Christmas splurge. I do have some very exciting news, which is that I am treating myself to a brand new car, which is arriving on March 1st and I am so so so excited ekjnsjhbkjz :):).

Anyway, to the favourites, there are a few products this month which I have discovered and a few products from the big shop I did from Boots last month. In these blog posts I will just be doing beauty favourites, so no random favourites really, unless you really wanna know the personal random stuff.

L'Oreal Lumi Magique Base

I have been loving the dewy/glowy look recently, because my skin has got drier over winter, I just love having a  dewy base. This primer comes out a white shade and blends in beautifully. I apply it just under the eyes, forehead, cheeks and chin (pretty much everywhere) I really adds to the gorgeous glowy skin. Also, I don't really know of a product from the drugstore that is an illuminating base, most of them seem to be matte or just pore erasers.


Maybelline Baby Lips Balm & Blush (innocent peach 01)

This is a great product, if you are lazy and like multi-use products. For me, I am lazy but I am yet to try it as a blush. But it is great as a balm for the lips. I apply it with my skincare so that my lips are all nourished and ready for the lipstick application.


Garnier Ultimate Blends 1 minute treatment

This is apparently new (it says on the bottle) but I know the ultimate blends has been out for a few months now, I have tried the red tubs of shampoo and conditioner, and if I'm honest I wasn't completely blow away, it was just a normal conditioner. So I got this treatment because it was from a different range. It is for damaged to dry hair, and just nourishes the hair. I only apply this on the ends of the hair, every time I wash it, which is every other day or every 3 days. I wouldn't recommend using this every day if you do wash your hair every day. But it smells gorgeous too, its got avocado and shea butter in.


Lush Herbalism Face & Body Cleanser

I used to have this product when I was about 15, because I got recommended it from a lady in Lush, I used to have really oily and spotty skin. I remember this helped a lot. So I was browsing Lush and I picked it up again, all those years later. I wouldn't say I've got particularly spotty skin now, but I just like the fact it feels like its doing good when I apply it to my face. I would say I use it once a week and a heads up it does make the skin go green and messy. All I do to apply the product is get about a 2 pence worth amount in my hand and apply a dash of warm water, then mix it together in my hand so it turns into a liquid and apply on my face. Wash off with warm water again. You do look a bit like the hulk, but its totally worth it.


Blanx White shock toothpaste

I know I said no random favourites, but to me this had to go in. Also, its not really random its just a tiny bit random. But this toothpaste is honestly amazing, it really does whiten your teeth. I saw results from the first time I used it and so did other people. You just use it as a normal toothpaste (well I did). It's about £5-00 too, so it's not overly expensive. So if you are looking for a new whitening tooth paste, give this one a go.


Theres my favourites for the month of February, hope you had a lovely month... and bring on the sunny weather (please) !!







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig