Friday 27 May 2016

Somethings New Around Here: Mini pipdig Review

Yes, something has changed around here... and yes, it's my blog design, exciting stuff!! 

I hope you still remember its me here, nothings changed apart from the design, quality and finish of my blog. All content will be the same. I have a few aims with my blog, I want to start posting much more regular. At the moment I just post when I feel like it, which I guess is good in a way because I'm not forcing myself to write a post, I'm just doing it when it feels natural. But at the same time, you don't know when to come back, unless you are subscribed to my blog, theres now a little 'typing bar?!' where you can write your email address, just to your right... do you see it?! Go on write your email in there, then you will just receive an email when I write a new post! Which is going to be, every Monday. Every Monday, you will get a new blog post from me, at 6pm UK time. I choose Monday, because one I have a busy life, it has to fit in with my schedule, but also we all know Monday is the most depressing day of the week, so hopefully a blog post from me will make it that little bit better! Every Monday 6pm UK time. 

I'm not saying you won't receive other little posts from me along the week, but you will get a new one every Monday. I'm not sure I've said that, right? 

Anywho, thanks to Pipdig and Phil especially we have a new template and I love it! I'm so happy with their service, Phil even installed the design for me and helped me with any questions that I had along the way. I will talk you through the process I had anyway, to some you might want to skip this bit, because its useless if you don't have a blog really.. haha, sorry. 

So I have been thinking about getting a new design for my blog for a while, and blogs I read always had the little 'pipdig' in the corner (which mine does now - right at the bottom) so I clicked on it one day, and I had a little look at the site, read some reviews and thought 'I want this'. 

Theres loads of different designs on the website, for wordpress or blogger, you then pick one and buy it. It's all secure, and is just so simple. Then you get links through your email, with one saying 'do you want to install it yourself, or get them to install it for you' (or something around those words). So me being me (I am the worst at technology) I wanted them to install it for me. Which I am so glad I did, because they've done an amazing job! It was done within 48 hours, and I am so over the moon with it! I wanted to create some other things for myself, eg; putting my social media on. So I did that, I had a few concerns so I just emailed Phil back, and then he sorted them all out. Seriously, Phil, thank you. I love my blog, and I am so happy. Totally recommend. 

If you are thinking about getting a new design for your current blog, or even just want to start a blog and need some advice. Go to https://www.pipdig.co and check them out, they are awesome! I hope you like the new blog, and look out every ??????? MONDAY 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig