Tuesday 10 May 2016

Top Premium Lip Products

If you know me, or you have been following/reading me for a while. You will know I am a lipstick/lipgloss/lip balm addict. I just can't stop, I can't have nothing on my lips. I just think it pulls a look together perfectly. So as you can imagine, I have many lip products, and today I am going to share with you my favourite ones from premium brands, the reason I have chosen premium brands, is because I only really have two favourites from the drugstore/lower end, and they are the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 08 and No7 Stay Perfect in the shade Loganberry. So I didn't want to bore you too much, haha. I did write a post about my top 5 lipsticks, when I first started on this blog, so click here to read that.

Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector - shade 05
Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss - 363 nude
Estee Lauder Pure Colour Envy Lipstick - 210 Impulsive
M.A.C - Honey Love (matte)
Lancome Gloss in love - 146





Can I just say, these are all pinky/nude shades. When I was going through my favourite lipsticks, I put them on my bed and looked at them and thought... Oh no, they are all in the same category and I did nearly change some, and put some reds and oranges in there. But then I thought, no because that just isn't staying true to my favourites. So these really are my favourite lip products and the shades of each one. It was so hard picking my favourite M.A.C shade and also the Estee Lauder one, because I love these lipsticks and have quite a few different shades in those ones.

(M.A.C - other shades I love; whirl, ruby woo and patisserie)
(Estee Lauder - other shades  I love; powerful, Tumultuous Pink and Rebellious Rose)







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig