Tuesday 31 May 2016

My New Favourite Outfit





I have been loving wearing shirts recently, I think a classic denim shirt is a wardrobe essential.


These shoes are my new favourite thing, I think they are perfect for this time of year. Can be dressed up or down!



Sunglasses are an essential this time of year, and they bring an outfit together so nicely.



I love the detailing at the bottom of this T-Shirt. Also, the white matches the print in the trousers.




I love this outfit because I think its quite casual, but at the same time can be made quite smart. The shoes and the bag are both tan, so therefore they compliment each other lovely. The trousers are summery/springy and they are super comfy, so is the shirt! Then the white T-Shirt is plain, but theres a lovely bit of detailing at the bottom. Theres no outfit this time of year that doesn't have some sunny's, I love these ones because they are for my prescription and they are so comfy, I think I will be wearing these a lot this summer (hopefully)!

Shirt - Topshop
T-Shirt - Newlook
Trousers - Newlook
Shoes - Topshop
Bag - Accessorize
Sunglasses - Vogue




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig