Monday 6 February 2017

Lush Haul

I went for a lovely little shopping trip with my mum the other day. I say little, I don't really mean little haha. My mum does actually share my love for Lush, so we walked in the door and it was honestly like we were just let lose of a lead... I must of gone around the shop around 6 times, just to make sure I didn't miss anything. Also, I have written a Lush post before, which was March 2016, how crazzzzy!


















Cupid Bath Bomb - This is the one item I actually got from the Valentines collection. It screamed out to me, because it looks so pretty, the design is just too cute! I'm not too sure on the scent if I'm completely honest, but it looks nice so doesn't matter does it? Hm. 

Butterball Bath Bomb - Like I have already mentioned, this is my all time favourite Lush product EVER (bold claim). I actually got 2 of these, yeah I love it that much. It just makes your skin so soft. If you don't like any colour or you don't want anything too strong scented, this is just a fab one. 

Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bomb - This is one I know and love also. Its just a great bath bomb if you just want something in your bath that makes you feel relaxed because of the oils, its got lavender oil, sandalwood oil and chamomile oil in. 

Rose Jam Bubbleroon Bubble Bar - This one is a bubble bar, so you crumble it under the tap and it creates loads of gorgeous bubbles. I have never used this particular bubble bar, but I do love bubble bars in general. I have always seen this one, and just not picked it up, no idea why. But we have changed that now. I just love the sound of this one, its got lots of oils so I imagine it to be quite moisturising and again, the design is just the cutest. I'm a sucker for maroons haha. 

The Comforter Bubble Bar - This one was featured in my last haul, and its one of my absolute favourites. It smells like blackcurrent to me, and I just can't get enough of it. This one lasts me quite a few baths as well because I just crumble a little bit under the tap and its bubble galore. 

Never Mind The Ballistic Bath Bomb - I have never used this one either, so I don't really have too much to say about this one. But I just love the colours, pink and yellow just are so bright and I can't wait to use this!

Hand Dream Hand and Body Lotion - If you know me I have awful hands, they get so dry in the winter and I just wanted something that was hopefully going to help them. I thought Lush was a great place because they have all natural ingredients. So I didn't want anything to set them off, because certain hand creams make them go worse and go very red and sore. 

Popcorn Lip Scrub - This is just a classic product, a lip scrub is something that really does remind me of my childhood because I used to use this when I was a young teenager. I was tempted to actually get 'the kiss' which is the Valentines limited edition one, but I couldn't smell that one much at all (I did actually have a really bad cold - not recommended whilst being in Lush). So I went for popcorn because it smells amazing. I just rub it on my lips, lick away the excess and apply some lip balm. 

Cupcake Face Mask - This was actually my second choice in face mask because I really wanted the catastrophe cosmetic face mask but the store I was in didn't actually have any left in stock, but the lovely lady who served me gave me some samples of it. Cupcake did actually draw me in because of 1. the name and 2. it looks like chocolate and me, I'm a massive chocoholic. The lady did also say that cupcake is the closest to catastrophe cosmetic. So I do hope its as great as catastrophe cosmetic because that is amazing, its filled with blueberries and makes your skin so calm and soft.

Figs and Leaves Soap - This was really my mothers fault, because we were waiting for our samples and we were by the soaps and it just went a bit crazy haha. We smelt literally every one (with a cold, its hard work haha) but we loved this one. It smells incredible I literally cannot explain the scent, apart from its very clean. 

Honey I Washed the Kids Soap - Again, blame my mum. I really liked this one because its very soft and gentle. Its gentle enough to wash the kids (hence the name) and it smells quite sweet, which is really up my street. 

I mainly love the famous bath bombs that they do, they are fab. I've never found one I don't like. At the moment in Lush they have their Valentines collections in, however looking at my products now, I didn't actually pick up many, or just one actually. For me, I just love their original products so much. Butter bear bath bomb for example is just my favourite Lush  product, because it leaves your skin super soft!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig