Monday 13 February 2017

Valentines Day Beauty Essentials

Valentine's Day is tomorrow! Are you ready? Whatever you might be doing this Valentines... Going on a hot date? Having a meal with your girlie friends? Having a night in with your husband? Its always nice to make a bit of an effort on Valentines day. I love getting all dressed up and heading out for a nice meal with my boyfriend. So heres a few beauty essentials for either your clutch bag or just to help you along with getting ready!


Giorgio Armani Si 
OH MY, this smells insane! I love this scent, I discovered it in the summer last year. Since then it really has just been one of my absolute faves. Mr Armani certainly knows how to knock a few ingredients together. So the main reason why I have chosen this scent for Valentines day, is not just because it smells incredible. BUT, Si actually means 'Yes' in Italian, AND Valentines day is the day where you celebrate the love for you and your partner or the love of you and your friends. So, you say 'Si' to love, and IF your partner may propose to you... you are actually already wearing 'Si'. PLUS, just to top it off even more, theres a gold ring on the top of the bottle, which is representing a wedding ring. OOOO
Perfume Pod
I have included this because its great for your clutch bag. Its easy to transport your favourite fragrance in, it's not going to leak or crack. It's not huge, you aren't carrying a 50ml bottle around with you, just your cute perfume pod.


Wet Brush
Oh everyone needs a hair brush to get ready with. The wet brush is my favourite brush, it gets through any nots I may have, it never pulls at my hair either, its very gentle. I have never tried the Tangle Teezer, but the Wet brush appealed to me more, because its in the shape of a typical brush. 

MAC Ruby Woo 
I crack this out every year. Its just the lipstick which screams Valentines to me. Its red, its matte its fabulous. Some people hate it because it dries their lips out. For me, I find if I put some vaseline on before hand, its perfect. It will last you all night, even if you get a cheeky kiss!


Charlotte Tilbury Golden Godess Palette
Another gorgeous product. From the packaging to the pigmentation. It's just beautiful. I feel with this palette you can create something quite natural, by just putting the champagne pale shade all over the lid, with a little bit of definition of the darker shades. OR, you can do the whole hog, and use the back for the instructions and go full on smoooooky.


Soap And Glory Glow Lotion 
I am really sorry for including this, because I'm not 100% sure that they still make this, or if it was limited edition. But there may be something similar to this product. I believe Estee Lauder do, so check out their counter. But the glow lotion is basically what it says on the tin. It's a body lotion, with a glow, a shimmer. Its not sticky, it just makes your body glow. I apply it mainly to my arms and décolletage.

I hope you have a fabulous Valentines, whatever your plans.
 Share the love! 







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig