Monday 27 February 2017

A Winter Weekend










Weekends are the time of the week where I like to have family time. I do normally work on a Saturday and get a Sunday off. But I actually had both days off on this particular weekend, which was lovely. I had a really chilled couple of days. This was actually the Saturday, so I went for a morning workout which was around 2 hours, then I got ready for a really chilled afternoon. We went to the cutest little shop which sold loads of gorgeous vegetables and yummy goodies. Also, my little fat ball of fluff didn't come (obviously) but he goes under the name of Sylvester. 

Jeans - Topshop Ripped Black Joni Jeans
Coat - Barbour Beadnell waxed jacket
Hat - Newlook Bobble hat
Top - Primark
Cardigan - Primark
Shoes - Nike Flyknit Roche Runs






 ♥
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig