Thursday 2 February 2017

Urban Decay NAKED Ultimate Basics Eyeshadow Palette






I get so excited when Urban Decay release a new beauty launch, especially with their famous NAKED eyeshadow palettes. I remember when I bought my first Urban Decay palette, the original NAKED palette, I would actually say that is my favourite Urban Decay eyeshadow palette, until now... They launched this palette in the UK around September time (I believe)?! I remember seeing all the sneek peeks around the August summer time. But anyway, I did actually receive this palette as a present for Christmas. Urban Decay did release 2 palettes before the ultimate basics, one was called naked basics and the second palette was called naked basics 2 there are 5 shades in each of these palettes, so I guess if you wanted something smaller and easy to travel with, these would be great.




In the Utlimate basics palette there are 12 new shades. All matte, although I would say 'blow' has a slight pearliness to it, I use that one to go underneath my brow bone as a highlight and in my inner corners to really make them pop! All the shades are really easy to wear, you can create so many different looks with the colours. Theres a really lovely pinky toned shade called 'instinct' which I think is something very on trend at the moment. However my most worn shades and the ones I use on a everyday basis are 'blow, nudie, commando and tempted' Basically the first 4 shades in the palette. I wouldn't expect anything less from Urban Decay, but all the shades are very buttery and easy to blend. I can see myself using this palette for a very long time. A makeup must have.





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig