Thursday 2 July 2015

My Top 5 Nail Varnishes

In April I wrote about my top favourite lipsticks, so this month I have decided to talk about my favourite nail varnishes. Every month I will be sharing a different topic eg; lipstick, foundation, nail varnish, mascara etc.. This month it is nail varnish!! You might be thinking 'she didn't do a top 5 last month or the month before???' Yes, you are completely correct, and I was meaning too, I just got completely caught up in everything and just forgot about it, sorry. However, I'm now back on track and plan to do one of these 'top 5s' every month! :) Now, moving on.. just like lipstick I collect so many nail varnishes. If you saw my collection you would be like :OOOOO. I literally have every colour you could think of, therefore picking my top 5 was a very big challenge.


Just for the record, these aren't in any particular order, they are just my top 5 nail varnishes. I do tend to wear one colour for like a whole month, then the next month move onto another colour. Is that normal? Probably not. Let me know if you are the same, haha. Obviously I am buying new nail varnishes all the time, so I do tend to change my mind as to which are my favourites, but these 5 I, about to show you have been my favourites for a while, and ones I just tend to go back too.


- Essie, Fiji. 
I absolutely adore this colour, it's perfect for the spring/summer months, but I do tend to wear this one all year round just because it's so darn pretty. It's just a pale pastal pink, it reminds me of the pink you wear for a French manicure, however it's more pigmented. About 2 coats does me with this one, it's just beautiful. It's easy to wear with clothes as well, because it's so neutral. 
RRP: £7.99


- No7, Porcini.
One thing I hate about No7 is that they always discontinue colours, and it's so annoying!!! But this one is still in Boots atm (only boots - no7 is a boots brand). This colour is a nude/brown shade, but it's stunning. It's one of there gel formulas, so it's super shinny. I have put this in my favourites because you literally one need one coat, it's thick and creamy and has amazing pigmentation. 
RRP: £7.00


-Nails Inc, Baker Street.
I love this colour, if you love your blues, you will love this! It's a bright colbalt blue, absolutely stunning on the nails. I just couldn't not put this in my favourites, I wear it all year around and mines nearly gone. I only have a little mini size one, but I am defiantly going to get the bigger one! I would say 2 coats for this one.
RRP:£11.00


-L'Oreal Paris colour riche, 401 Rouge Pin Up.
This is my red nail varnish shade, whenever I'm wearing a red it's pretty much always this one. I love red on the nails, I think it looks so safisticated and suits anyone! I love the formula of these nail varnishes, they dry super fast, and the brush applicator applys a thin layer on the nails so it can't get too clumpy and gloopy. Just a beautiful red, lovely. 
RRP:£4.99


-Revlon, 570 Vixen.
How could I not include this in the top 5, I love this shade. I wear this in the autumn/winter months pretty much all the freakin' time. It's a berry shade, perfect for the colder months. The reason I love this the most, is because you can wear it with one coat or two. The one coat is just a bit of a paler shade, more red undertonned. Then with two coats, you get the shade you can see through the bottle.
RRP:£6.49


I hope this was interesting to explore my top 5 nail varnishes. For next months top 5, what do you want to see???? Comment below. :)













SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig