Tuesday 20 December 2016

BLOGMAS DAY 2: Christmas Q&A

What time do you wake up on Christmas day?

It's the one day of the year when I am an early bird. Around 6am!

Do you like brussel sprouts?

Most defiantly not, I cannot even stand the smell of them, EW

Favourite part of your Christmas lunch?

Pigs in blankets, roasters, turkey & stuffing.. YUM YUM

What do you wear on Christmas day?

Well it can go one of two ways. Either I love to wear just cosy clothes, so xmas Pjs.. OR I dress real fancy, a nice little skirt or dress and really make an effort. You will have to see what I do this year... 

How many people are round your dinner table for lunch?

When I was younger it was just my mum, dad and me. However, over the years its got more and more, which I love! So this year theres 7 of us in total.

Whats on your Christmas list this year?

I used to find it so easy when I was younger to write a Christmas list. But as I've gotten older, I find it a lot harder. However, I would love a cosy new Barbour jacket. 

Favourite Christmas film?

When someone says Christmas film to me, I just remember being younger and watching National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, which is a very old film but I love it. Otherwise it would be Elf, like every other person on the planet. 

Do you wear makeup on Christmas day?

Yes, but not too much, as I don't want to waste time getting ready when I could be doing Christmassy things! Well unless I got makeup for Christmas, then I just want to try it all on.. 

What TV programme do you most look forward to on the special day?

This may be extremely sad, but even when I was younger I just love the Eastenders Christmas Day episodes. I love Eastenders guys, haha. 

Favourite Christmas song?

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU, YOOOOU BABAAAAY








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig