Friday 23 December 2016

BLOGMAS DAY 4: Festive Makeup

This month I have pretty much been wearing the same makeup all month. Which involves a classic golden eye, with some red lips. So I'm going to show you what makeup I've been using and how it looks at the end! Obviously this isn't a video, so you can't see how I applied it, but you will get the end result. Also below, are the products I used and the order in which I applied them.

Foundation - MAC Studio Fix Fluid

Concealer - Maybelline Anti-Age Eye Eraser

Powder - MAC Mineralised skin finish

Bronzer - L'Oreal Bronzer

Blusher - MUA Blusher - Lolly

Highlighter - Sleek 

Eyeshadow - MAC Amber lights, Zoeva Cocoa Blends Palette

Liner - Rimmel white liner pencil

Eyebrows - Lancome Eyebrow Pomade 

Mascara - L'Oreal Feline Mascara

Lipstick - No7 Pillarbox 

So this is the finished result, I hope you enjoyed this post. I haven't really ever done a post like this before, so I hope it was ok. Also, hope you are enjoying each of my posts everyday until Christmas day! If you don't want to miss any, they are at 6pm UK time and you can put your email in the box on the right, so you always get notified!







 ♥
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig