Monday 19 December 2016

BLOGMAS DAY 1: 5 Last Minute Christmas GIfts

Haven't done any Christmas shopping yet? If that answer is yes, then this post is for you. It's not just for people who are very late and like to leave things until the last minute. It could be that you just want to get a few extra presents for someone, and you just don't know when to stop. Or you just like reading posts all about cute little Christmas gifts.

There are going to be 5 presents for men, and then 5 for women. Also, there is a nice mixture of of luxury presents, that might be someones main present and then there are some cute little stocking fillers. 

I find men the hardest to buy for, I have currently finished most of my shopping. But Kirk, my boyfriend really is the hardest, I never know what he wants. He always makes stupid lists, with stuff like pokemon cards... like come on, give me something man! 

#1 Beard/Skincare Products


Brisk Beard set - Boots
No7 Mens Gradual Tan - Boots
Vo5 Hair Products - Superdrug

#2 Aftershave




Diesel BAD
Chanel Allure Homme Sport
Ralph Lauren POLO RED

#3 Socks/Boxer shorts


Calvin Klein Vest/Boxers 
Festive Socks - Topman

#4 Hats/Scarfs


Converse Hat - Topman

#5 Alchohol


Now for the women, I find this much easier than the men in my life. There just seems to be more cute sets, but if you struggle, let me give you some ideas!

#1 Body Shop Sets


#2 Candles


Christmas Pudding candle - Boots
Also recommend, Jo Malone, Liz Earle and Yankee Candles!

#3 Relaxation sets


L'Occitane relaxation rituals - Debenhams

#4 Perfume


Chanel Eau Tendre
Paco Rabanne Lady Million Prive
Dior J'adore

#5 Cute Mugs


Fox Mug - ASDA



Don't panic buy either, you still have a week. For me, at least you can really get in the festive spirit because everyone is rushing around! Good luck! See you tomorrow, for another post... 






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig