Tuesday 6 December 2016

November Favourites 2016

November has been a bit of a rubbish month really.. I've either been really stressed and busy or ill. I've had a norovirus, which was terrible and the worst thing ever. I caught it off my boyfriend, after looking after him for the night. Then we seemed to just pass it onto the whole family, wasn't good. Then I thought I was over that, I am... Just now, I have a terrible cold. I do love Winter, but I always seem to get ill around this time of year. I hate it, I just want to get on with my life. Haha, sorry for the rant!! So there isn't really any beauty/makeup in this favourites, just because I have been loving the same products, I haven't really ventured out. Although I have a few orders on the way from the black Friday sales. I'm sure I will be telling you about those soon!



Paw Paw Lip Balm
My lips always get so dry and horrible in the colder months. I hate not having nice smooth lips, because then I feel like I can't wear any matte lipsticks, and they are my faves. But this Paw Paw lip balm is amazing. It doesn't have to just go on your lips, it can be applied anywhere on any dry patches. It comes in a squeezy tube, so its easy to apply and basically just works.


Michael Kors WonderLust Fragrance
So this is a new fragrance from Michael Kors. I am a big fan of 'Sexy Amber' fragrance. Wonderlust didn't disappoint me, its very fresh and oriental to me. I don't think it suits this time of year too much, but it is just gorgeous. Would be an ideal Christmas present for anyone who loves Michael Kors and wants to buy into the brand. It's got notes of pink pepper, almond milk, jasmine and then theres something a bit more spicy and warm like sandalwood. I'm not the best at describing fragrances, but this is very lovely and is deffo worth a sniff!



Clinique Turnaround Day cream - Rosy Glow
This is the range from Clinique that I have been using for well over a year now, I love it. It makes me skin feel new and radiant. I do have normal/combination skin, it does just work for me. I am putting the day cream in my favourites, because I recently finished my tube, so I repurchased another. I thought, I don't really rave about the day and night cream I use very often, so I took this opportunity to give it a big old rave. Its a revitalising moisturiser, so it is meant to make the skin look fresh, radiant and much more glowing and that is why I love it so much, because it does do all those things. I can tell from my skin, when I have changed to a different moisturiser, because it just never looks and feels as good as when I use these. The moisturiser is also meant to create and reveal new skin cells, thats why its the 'turnaround' range. I have used up so many of these, its scary but I do always go back to it.


Soap and Glory Hand Food
A bit like the Paw Paw lip balm, my hands just get so dry this time of year. With the hand food, I have had one in my bag and one by my bed and I have actually used a whole tube up this month. My hands and lips are always the first things to suffer in the winter and Soap and Glory just know how to treat my poorly hands.


L'Oreal Shampoo and Conditioner
I really needed some new shampoo this month, I just ran out completely.. which really is so unlike me. I do normally use L'Oreal Shampoo & conditioner, I was using the newest one, which is the 'air' something, its to make your hair thicker. But I didn't really like that one as much as the others, but oh my goodness.. I think I've found my new favourite. Its the restoring one, to make your hair thicker, fuller and stronger. Its got 5 benefits and has just made a world of difference to my hair.






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Helen Marie. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig